The Children of Olympus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Children of Olympus

Not long after the second Great War between the Gods and the Titans, a new one is on the horizon. The Titan Lord of Light, Hyperion, is rising. Now, dear half-bloods, which side will you chose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

QUEST!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leo DaVinci

Leo DaVinci

QUEST!  Empty
PostSubject: QUEST!    QUEST!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:41 pm

Okay this if for the quest we will soon have. It is based off of the end of the fifth book.

Seven half-bloods shall answer the call.

To storm or fire, the world must fall.

An oath to keep with a final breath,

And foes bear arms to the Doors of Death.

This is how we will pick who goes. There is no dead line yet. All applications please send to me. You DON'T need seven companions for this. Put as many as you see fit.

The Leader Application Form: (remove the stars as you fill it out to make each category bold)
[b*]Name:[/b*]
[b*]Gender:[/b*]
[b*]Age:[/b*]
[b*]Parentage (if known):[/b*]
[b*]What two companions would you choose?:[/b*] We will try to respect your choices for companions if you are chosen, but we have the final decision of who goes on this quest.
[b*]Why should we pick you to go on the quest?:[/b*]
[b*]Sample RP:[/b*] Your sample RP should describe you receiving the prophecy from Rachel Elizabeth Dare. The more creative and well thought-out this sample is, the greater your chances are of being accepted.

Ask the people you selected as your companions to fill out the form below. If they do not, they will not be allowed to be your companion.

The Companion Application Form: (remove the stars as you fill it out to make each category bold)
[b*]Name:[/b*]
[b*]Gender:[/b*]
[b*]Age:[/b*]
[b*]Species:[/b*]
[b*]Parentage (if applicable or known):[/b*]
[b*]Who are you the companion for?:[/b*]
[b*]Sample RP:[/b*]

When you have completed your forms, send it to me through a Private Message. Set the title of your message as either 'Leader Form' or 'Companion Form'. Feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions. Good luck! The reason I say 'send it to me' is because some of the other staff memmbers might want to go on the quest and i'm not going. I don't want anyone saying how it as unfair, because staff emmbers can pick themselfs.
Back to top Go down

QUEST!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Children of Olympus :: Welcome! :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: